Hello and welcome to the Uniquely Minded Counselling website.
My name is Lisa and Uniquely Minded is my counselling practice, in the heart of Glasgow.
Making a decision to choose a therapist to work with can be confusing and overwhelming, so with my website I aim to give you an idea of who I am, and how I work so you can decide whether I would be a good fit for you.
I work with a wide range emotional and mental difficulties; and have expertise in the following areas:
- LGBTQI+ and minority stress related issues
- Sex positivity
- Relationships, including non-traditional relationship styles
- Neurodiversity (particularly Autism and Aspergers)
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety and Panic disorders
- Trauma and Complex-PTSD
- Long-term health conditions
- People in a caring role
Seeking support in a sign of strength, not weakness – so get in touch now.
Contact me on:
07380 531744 (text or call – if I am unable to answer, please leave a message and I will get back to you)