Hello and welcome to the Uniquely Minded Counselling website.
My name is Lisa and Uniquely Minded is my counselling practice, in the heart of Glasgow. I am a Counsellor, Trainer and Facilitator.
Making a decision to choose a therapist to work with can be confusing and overwhelming, so with my website I aim to give you an idea of who I am, and how I work so you can decide whether I would be a good fit for you.
I work with a wide range emotional and mental difficulties; and have expertise in the following areas:
- Gender identity and expression
- Sexuality and sexual orientation
- Sex positivity
- Polyamory and other forms of non-monogamous relationship diversity
- Neurodiversity (particularly Autism and Aspergers)
- Anxiety and Panic disorders
- Trauma and Complex-PTSD
- Long-term health conditions
- People in a caring role
- Relationship difficulties
Seeking support in a sign of strength, not weakness – so get in touch now.
Contact me on:
07380 531744 (text or call – if I am unable to answer, please leave a message and I will get back to you)