Hello and welcome to the Uniquely Minded Counselling website.
My name is Lisa and Uniquely Minded is my counselling practice, in the heart of Glasgow. I am a Counsellor, Trainer and Facilitator, and am LGBTQI+ identifying.
Making a decision to choose a therapist to work with can be confusing and overwhelming, so with my website I aim to give you an idea of who I am, and how I work so you can decide whether I would be a good fit for you.
I work with a wide range emotional and mental difficulties; and have expertise in the following areas:
- Gender identity and expression
- Sexuality and sexual orientation
- Kink (BDSM) & Sex positivity
- Polyamory and other forms of non-monogamous relationship diversity
- Neurodiversity (particularly Autism and Aspergers)
- Trauma and Complex-PTSD
- Long-term health conditions
- People in a caring role
- Relationship difficulties
If you are interesting in counselling or training please get in touch via text, email or phone – see ‘contact’ page for details. You can also private message me via Uniquely Minded’s Facebook page: